Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Today is James' First Day of School!!!
We are both enrolled in institute, and an institute committee. Every M&W morning is the class, and F the committee. After institute we bike over the the gym and workout and then bike home. At least, that's the current plan for now. Once I get a job it will be a little different perhaps, but till then that is what we do. James is at his first two classes of the semester right now! It's super exciting! I know he's going to totally rock it up though, so I have no
worries. The pictures are his "first day of school" photos. My mom used to always take them of us, so I figured he should get a few in as well. We are mostly moved in. We still have some tossing, cleaning and a little unpacking still to do, but we're getting there. Once it's all put together I will probably post some pictures. My first day photos are also on here. Also, the Jean jacket is something I found at the DI that I've been searching for FOREVER! Sorry Whit, there was only one! And it was in the little girls section!
Have fun at school baby!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: