Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Un-VEILing

Today was My Great UN-Veiling! They took off my cast! Yes, my nose is still a little swollen with a little bruising still noticeable, and things are still shifting a bit, so I don't look like I will look FOREVER! But I must say, it does look pretty darn good so far. I am Very pleased with the results! Heavenly Father was looking out for me.

Here are pictures of the process. Of course you saw a big chunk of the worst part of the swelling, but here are some photos of reduced swelling. Each day got a little bit better and better and I had to have a nose drip on the bottom of my nose for a while because I dripped. I dunno really what more to say because pictures I suppose say a thousand words. If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I don't mind. Anyways, ENJOY! :)

(If you can see my swelling went down so much there was space between my nose and the cast.)









Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray
Photos Below are before durring and after!

Before . . . and After!




6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Angie, Angie, Angie!
You look even more hot than you already did. You should share some of your hotness with me. :)
I'm so happy that it went well, and it really looks nice and well-proportioned and awesome. I'm so happy for you. Hurrah!!!

The Frasers said...

YAY!!!cYour comment is the most perfect comment ever! It makes me feel special :) Good Job Elizabeth, good Job!

Midori said...

Dang, you look Goood girl!!

Cheryl and Bob said...

WOW--Awesomeness and attractiveness at it's very best!! Love the pics Angie!

Heather said...

oh my sister... you have a Doty nose. you look beawesome! (beyond awesome) you have become so beautiful over the years inside and out. I'm so happy for you that you love your "new" nose. Keely has a quote on her wall that says: "If you are confident you are beautiful" and you are a shining example of that. I love you my sista!

Linda said...

Hey Angie,
I know this was long time ago, and I read it long time ago, but I wanted to say I'm so glad everything went well. You look so good!!! Oh, I'm so jealous... Yeah I think I need your beauty to be shared, too : ))