Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! James and I had our one year anniversary on the Seventh of August 2009. And we had a BLAST! I took the weekend off of work to be able to relax and enjoy myself with my AMAZING Husband! I Went to a salon in town and they cut, colored, and did my hair! It was SO exciting! They even put Fire engine red in my hair! I can't wait to put more in. I only did a few highlights of Red for now. I loved the French Braid head band in my hair. I wish I was better at the french braid, otherwise I would have a head band in my hair like that WAY more often!

After my hair was done we drove into Downtown Calgary and checked into our Sweet in the WESTIN. (James has a friend who works there and he got us the room for $120 and it was an AWESOME SWEET! in DOWNTOWN! That would have been A LOT of money if he didn't have connections.)Our Sweet had JUST been newly renovated! The bathroom had a T.V. IN THE MIRROR!!! It was AWESOME! If you turned the T.V. Off it would become a mirror again! I loved it! The walls were textured the tile was sweet looking and overall, I loved the room! There was a balcony and our view was the river and skyscrapers! It was an AMAZING weekend! It was magical, and I felt so special:)

We walked around Downtown Calgary and looked into all the shops then, We ate dinner at "THE TOWER" which is Calgary's version of the Seattle Space Needle. We went to the viewing deck first and then enjoyed dinner in a rotating restaurant. After dinner we went back to the Hotel and ate our cake topper and after one year,...it was FREAKIN TASTY! It was still good! I loved it! I wish James hadn't finished it off the next morning. We also watched two movies and his friend took the movies off of our bill. It was sweet. I love my Husband VERY much! I had a blast this first year and to tell you the truth it doesn't even feel like we've been married that long! I hope we have fun in round two of our marriage and hope to have 100 more rounds before we hit the grave. I Love you James. You're my Best Friend and LOVER tehe Literally.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Ang!!
Wow, it's already been a whole year... that's great. Looks like you had a wonderful day. And I lava your hair with the red and the braid - very cute!

Heather said...

Congrats on your 1 year my sista! MacKay and I just had our 4 year this week. Time sure flies. your bathroom sounded pretty awesome! and your hair is also awesome.
By-the-by... Carter is going to be blessed Conference weekend, so if you 2 want to come down for a blessing and conference that would be great.